I worked as an IFA before having my children and then returned to work with a Mortgage Broker before working as a Financial Planning Assistant for an IFA. My employment with HarperLees commenced March 2018.
At HarperLees they look at the client holistically. This ensures that the whole picture of the client’s financial position/lifestyle and expectations for the future are known at outset which enables the Financial Planners to make a plan for now and the future based on all relevant facts. Regular reviews ensure the plan is working and/or adjusted to meet the client’s changing needs as and when required to ensure their aspirations and desired lifestyles for now and the future can be planned for and achieved where possible.
What next at HarperLees?
Joining the Paraplanning team, I will be studying for my regulated exams to fulfil this current role.
My professional qualifications include
- CeMap and CeRER for Mortgage and Equity Release advice
- The old style Financial Planning Certificate which was previously the bench mark to become a Financial Adviser
When not at work, I enjoy
When I am not working, I enjoy spending time with my family as well as going to the theatre, cinema, cooking for family, running, yoga, travelling and holidays.
What’s on your bucket list?
- Completing the couch to 5k running programme
- Seeing an opera at La Scala Opera House in Milan
- Exploring countries I have not visited and learning about their cultures and lifestyles.