Proud to be a Chartered Financial Planning firm
All our financial planners are Chartered Financial Planners. This gold standard is granted under Royal Charter by the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII).
As individuals, the strict qualifying criteria requires:
- Passing a suite of examinations at a standard equivalent to an honour’s degree.
- A dedication to the role for a minimum of 5 years.
- A commitment to continuing professional development to maintain knowledge of the latest legislative, regulatory and technical developments.
As a firm, we are additionally assess as having in place:
- Core values, business practices and a diversity and inclusion policy that aligns with the CII’s Code of Ethics.
- An appropriate professional development programme for our team.
These steps taken to secure this Royal Charter accreditation evidences our dedication and passion to ensure that we strive to make a difference to our client’s lives. Therefore, you can rest assured your best interests are at the heart of everything we do.
You can have confidence in HarperLees to manage to your financial planning needs and trust that we will always tell you the truth about your money and the possibilities it holds.