PA / Business Administrator
I joined HarperLees in August 2015. I previously worked for a back-office administration company and before that a traditional Financial Advisers. At HarperLees I’m responsible for the day-to-day running of the non-client aspects of the business and I am Adrian and Mark’s Personal Assistant.
Adrian and Mark provide the opportunity for everyone to grow both individually and as part of the team. They create a great working morale and are passionate about Lifestyle Financial Planning. Each member of the team has a unique skill-set which is utilised well to provide the best client outcomes.
What next at HarperLees?
Progression within my role and continuing to help build a strong team.
- Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration
- CISI Investment Operations Certificate
- Gymnastics Coach and Regional Judge
When not at work, I enjoy
- Family, spending time with my husband Adam and my two Step-Children Kayleb & Jade
- Spending time with loved ones.
What’s on your bucket list?
- To travel more