I joined HarperLees in January 2016, after having time away to look after my daughters. Before then I worked as an assistant consultant at Broadstone Pensions and Investments.
Now I assist the HarperLees Financial Planners in forming good client relationships, building and maintaining financial plans and drafting client specific reports.
HarperLees has given me the opportunity to return to the finance industry on a part time basis allowing for a work/life balance that fits around my family. The HarperLees staff are a superb team of enthusiastic and passionate people who really care about what they do and believe in making a difference.
What next at HarperLees?
I am studying for the advanced financial planning exams leading up to recognition as a Chartered Financial Planner .
HarperLees knows where their expertise lies, they do not concentrate on selling clients products, but instead focus on the importance of having a Lifestyle Financial Plan.
Diploma in Financial Planning
When not at work, I enjoy
- My two beautiful daughters
- Making the most of everything
- Good food
- Spending time with my family and making memories
- On the off-chance that I get time to myself… a spot of retail therapy
- If I’m feeling energetic Zumba, running and cycling.
My bucket list?
- To complete the National 3 Peaks Challenge
- Jump out of an aeroplane
- Visit Australia and New Zealand.